Thursday, March 16, 2006

Taking The Plunge

Today I begin something that I have felt that I should do for some time, but have been afraid to do. Maybe afraid is not exactly the right word but I have been reluctant to make the kind of commitment that a daily blog involves. But today I am finally doing it. My goal is to daily post my written journal from my daily devotional reading. I invite you to read my post and to respond or post your own reading. I have been following a Bible reading plan devised by Pastor Wayne Cordiero of New Hope Christian Fellowship in Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii. The daily Bible reading can be accessed online by clicking on the "Today's Bible Reading" link. Each day I take a portion from the Bible reading, make an observation, write an application, and offer a prayer. I invite you to read and comment as you would like and even post your own devotional thoughts. Join with me and let's use this blog as a tool to stimulate discipline and dedication to daily time in God's word and prayer.

1 comment:

Mike Stipech said...

It's about time!