Monday, July 03, 2006

Title: Blessed People / Topic: Servants

Today’s Reading: Isaiah 6; Isaiah 7; 2 Chronicles 26; 2 Chronicles 27; Philemon 1

Scripture: Philemon 1:4-7
4 I always thank my God as I remember you in my prayers, 5 because I hear about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints. 6 I pray that you may be active in sharing your faith, so that you will have a full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ. 7 Your love has given me great joy and encouragement, because you, brother, have refreshed the hearts of the saints.

Observation: How wonderful to have people with whom you minister that are a blessing and refreshing to you. I know that I have so many people that have a love for the Lord and a love for me that really blesses me. I see Matt and Suzy, Karen, Paula, Mark and Debbie, Steven, Leon, Cynthia, Robert, Rory and Bernadette, Dianna, Olivia, Katie, Jim and Norma, Eddie and Christina, and many more serving and working together in our fireworks booths with such joy and enthusiasm. Thank you!

Application: I feel like the Apostle Paul. I am grateful for those who serve with joy and give of themselves with a heart of love for God.

To everyone: I encourage you to be a person who makes your pastor or other spiritual leader glad that you are there. You can be a blessing to those who lead you in spiritual things.

Prayer: Thank you, Lord, for the great people You have put into my life and ministry. Help me to be as positive a blessing to them as they are to me. And multiply our positive people so the effectiveness of our work can grow exponentially to Your glory.
This I pray in Jesus’ name, Amen.

No comments: