Sunday, April 01, 2007

Title: What A Deal! / Topic: Rewards

Today’s Reading: Judges 11; Judges 12; Psalm 50; 2 Corinthians 1

Scripture: Psalm 50:23 "He who sacrifices thank offerings honors me,
and he prepares the way
so that I may show him the salvation of God."

Observation: Talk about your good investment! Invest in God by bringing thank offerings and honoring God and that "prepares the way" for God's intervention and salvation. What a great deal!

Application: This is such a no brainer! Serve God, love God, worship God, honor God. And God works on your behalf. It's that simple.

Prayer: Lord, I do desire to honor You with my whole being. I ask for Your help and blessing on my life and my loved ones and my work. Pour out a blessing upon me and multiply my effectiveness and my fruitfulness.
This I pray in Jesus’ name, Amen.

No comments: