Friday, November 24, 2006

Title: Forgive To Be Forgiven / Topic: Forgiveness

Today’s Reading: Matthew 17; Matthew 18; Matthew 19

Scripture: Matthew 18:35 "This is how my heavenly Father will treat each of you unless you forgive your brother from your heart."

Observation: Jesus tells his disciples that if they do not forgive, they will not be forgiven.

Application: We must walk in forgiveness if we want to be forgiven.

Prayer: Lord, help me to walk in forgiveness of others and to seek their forgiveness as well. If I have harbored any unforgiveness in my heart, please reveal it to me so that I may deal with it and be free.
This I pray in Jesus’ name, Amen.

1 comment:

Cynthia Stipech said...

This truth is one of the biggest stumbling blocks for many Christians. It has been one of the hardest for me to learn. To forgive from the heart is essential to our walk of faith and we must submit ourselves to God to learn it.